U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
U.S. Supreme Court
Prior to joining Burns & Levinson, Ms. Capachietti was an Assistant District Attorney for the Essex County District Attorney’s Office for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- Alpha Phi Sigma National Criminal Justice Honor Society (past member)
- In 2011 and 2012, Ms. Capachietti was a judge for the American Bar Association’s National Appellate Advocacy Competition.
- While attending law school, Ms. Capachietti participated in the Public Interest Legal Clerkship Program at Rhode Island Legal Services.
- J.D., Roger Williams University School of Law, 2006
- B.S., magna cum laude, Roger Williams University, 2003
Recent Articles and Publications:
Anti-counterfeiting 2013 – A Global Guide (Chapter on United States Law)
World Trademark Review, 2013
Mark Schonfeld, Sara Beccia and Alexandra Capachietti authored the chapter on United States law in the 2013 Global AntiCounterfeiting Guide published by World Trademark Review.
This article first appeared in Anti-counterfeiting 2013 – A Global Guide, a supplement to World Trademark Review, published by The IP Media Group. To view the issue in full, please go to www.worldtrademarkreview.com.
Boston Bar Association Program, 2.5.2013
Location: Boston Bar Association
Topic: Combating Internet Piracy