Mr. Caldwell practices general civil litigation with a focus on products liability, commercial disputes, probate litigation and ERISA matters. Mr. Caldwell has represented municipalities, construction and engineering firms, insurance companies and banking institutions. He has successfully conducted multiple bench trials, arbitrations and settlement conferences.
Prior to joining Burns & Levinson in August 2009, Mr. Caldwell was an associate at the Pennsylvania law firm McTighe, Weiss, O’Rourke, Troncelliti & Morgan, P.C. for three years.
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- While practicing in Pennsylvania, Mr. Caldwell was selected to serve as an arbitrator on civil matters for the Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas.
- While at Emory University School of Law, Mr. Caldwell clerked for the Internal Revenue Service and the Dekalb County Child Advocacy Center.
- While attending Bowdoin College, Mr. Caldwell spent a semester studying Australian immigration and refugee policy at the University of Sydney.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2006
- B.A., Economics and Comparative Government, Bowdoin College, May 2003
Recent Articles and Publications: