Christopher L. Ayers
Office Phone: 401.831.8336
Location: Providence, RI
Send an email
Mr. Ayers' practice focuses on a broad range of complex litigation including commercial, health care, construction, product liability and toxic tort. He represents financial institutions, universities, health care concerns, manufacturers and real estate interests.
Prior to joining Burns & Levinson in 2011, Mr. Ayers was a litigation associate at the law firm Hinckley, Allen & Snyder LLP. He also served as a certified legal intern in the San Diego District Attorney’s Office and as a judicial extern for the Honorable Justice Richard D. Huffman in the California Court of Appeal, Fourth Circuit.
- Brown Club of Rhode Island, Board Member
- Mr. Ayers is actively involved with the Roger Williams University Law Pro Bono Collaborative.
- While at the University of San Diego School of Law, he was a member of the National Moot Court Team, Moot Court Honors Board and the San Diego International Law Journal.
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 2007
- B.A., Brown University, 2003
- Mr. Ayers was selected for inclusion in Rhode Island Rising Stars ® (2012). Super Lawyers and Rising Stars employ an annual jurisdictional selection process. Only five percent of lawyers in the state were selected to the Super Lawyers list and 2.5 percent to the Rising Stars list. The listing appears annually in the November issue of Boston magazine and in New England Super Lawyers.
- Mr. Ayers was the recipient of the Virginia C. Nelson Graduate Prize in Advanced Advocacy, Advanced Trial Advocacy Award and Outstanding Appellate Brief Award.