Fraser represents public and private companies in transactional matters including mergers and acquisitions, and debt and equity financings, in addition to general corporate matters. Fraser also counsels public companies in SEC and stock exchange compliance. He represents both private companies and investment funds in venture capital and private equity investments, and has advised clients that operate in a variety of industries, including high tech, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, clean tech, defense, manufacturing and media.
Fraser previously worked as an Associate in the Global Business & Transactions Group at Nixon Peabody LLP, a global law firm. During law school, Fraser interned at Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc. and the Boston Stock Exchange.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Venture Capital Transactions
- Represented NASDAQ listed pharmaceutical company in sale to NASDAQ listed buyer for aggregate consideration of up to $600 million.
- Represented Fortune 500 global manufacturing conglomerate in multiple buy-side M&A transactions
- Represented manufacturer of plastic containers in $41.5 million sale to private equity backed strategic buyer
- Represented pest control services company in $25 million sale to publicly traded strategic buyer
- Represented software provider to the insurance industry in $40 million sale to publicly traded strategic buyer in France
- Represented provider of baked goods in $20 million sale to an international strategic buyer
- Represented solar energy equipment manufacturer in $10 million sale to publicly traded strategic buyer
- Represented private equity fund in multiple acquisitions of document storage companies in a roll-up transaction
- Represented several venture capital funds in investments aggregating in excess of $100 million
- Represented clean tech manufacturer of diesel emission filters in Series A financing
- Represented provider of interactive communication networks to medical professionals in multiple rounds of equity financing
- Represented manufacturer of digital display products in multiple rounds of equity financing
- Represented chemistry materials provider in Series B financing
- Represented NYSE listed Chinese steel manufacturer in filing of $60 million universal shelf registration statement and subsequent $25 million shelf take-down of common stock and warrants
- Represented NYSE Amex listed mining exploration company in Form 10 spin-off transaction and subsequent $75 million underwritten public offering
- Represented NASDAQ listed pharmaceutical company in $72 million promissory note exchange
- Represented NASDAQ listed manufacturer of armored vehicles for the U.S. military in $152 million and $42 million PIPE transactions
- Represented NASDAQ listed manufacturer of life sciences research systems in $240 million Rule 144A private placement of promissory notes
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School, 2005
- B.A., Boston College, 2001
- Mr. Collin was selected for inclusion in Massachusetts Rising Stars ® (2013). Super Lawyers and Rising Stars employ an annual jurisdictional selection process. Only five percent of lawyers in the state were selected to the Super Lawyers list and 2.5 percent to the Rising Stars list. The listing appears annually in the November issue of Boston magazine and in New England Super Lawyers.
Recent Articles and Publications: