Mr. MacClary is the current President of the Real Estate Bar Association of Massachusetts.
He is a partner at Burns & Levinson, and concentrates his practice in commercial real estate conveyancing and leasing. Mr. MacClary represents commercial tenants and landlords in the Greater Boston area, and has extensive experience primarily with franchise, retail, office and warehouse leases and subleases.
Additionally, Mr. MacClary counsels numerous charter schools on leasing, property acquisitions, financing and governance issues.
Prior to joining Burns & Levinson LLP in 2004, Mr. MacClary was a Real Estate associate at Hale and Dorr, LLP. Previously, he was an associate at Adelson, Golden, Loria & Simons.
- Real Estate Bar Association for Massachusetts, President
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Middlesex Human Services Agency, Board of Directors
- While at Suffolk University School of Law, Mr. MacClary was President of the Moot Court Board.
- During his undergraduate studies he was a member of the Delta Kappa Epsilon Fraternity.
- J.D., cum laude, Suffolk University School of Law, 1998
- B.A., Government, Wesleyan University, 1993
Recent Articles and Publications: