Paul Stanzler represents employers in all aspects of employment law, including collective bargaining negotiations, arbitrations, wage and hour audits, and before the National Labor Relations Board.
Mr. Stanzler also represents management in discrimination, civil rights, wrongful discharge, noncompetition and trade secret matters. He has tried many cases with and without juries in the federal and superior courts and before the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination. He has successfully argued employment matters in both the federal and state appellate courts.
A number of Mr. Stanzler's clients are in the education and nonprofit sectors.
- Boston Bar Association
- Riverview School and Wellesley Scholarship Foundation, Past Trustee
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Past Trustee
- Tufts University Parents Committee, Co-Chair
- American Jewish Committee, National Board of Governors
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Mr. Stanzler is an adjunct professor at Roger Williams University School of Law.
- J.D., University of Virginia
- B.A., magna cum laude, Yale University
- Mr. Stanzler has been Peer Review Rated as AV® Preeminent, the highest performance rating in Martindale-Hubbell's peer review rating system.
- Mr. Stanzler was selected for inclusion in Massachusetts Super Lawyers ® (2007). Super Lawyers and Rising Stars employ an annual jurisdictional selection process. Only five percent of lawyers in the state were selected to the Super Lawyers list and 2.5 percent to the Rising Stars list. The listing appears annually in the November issue of Boston magazine and in New England Super Lawyers.
8/7/2005, The Lowell Sun - "Council: 4-and-4 Doesn't Add Up"
Paul Stanzler was quoted in the article by Michael Lafleur.
4/14/2003, Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly - "Attorneys Raising Kids: A Dilemma For Law Firms"
Paul Stanzler was quoted in the article by Jeanne Greeley.
Recent Articles and Publications:
Swelling Ranks of Baby Boomer Add Fuel to Age-Based Claims
Boston Business Journal, Nov. 15-21, 2002
Workforce Reductions: Getting it Right
Focus, Winter 2001
Overtime Under The FLSA: A Quiz for Employers
Focus, Fall 2000
The Ins and Outs of Wrongful Discharge Litigation
Focus, Spring 1999
Ten Tips on How to Handle Your Problem Employees
Mass High Tech, Oct. 12-18, 1998
Employee or Independent Contractor? Tips to Survive IRS Scrutiny
Focus, Fall 1997