U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
Mr. Pichette has extensive experience in all forms of business litigation. He represents accounting firms, restaurants, numerous closely held corporations (both local and national), contractors, real estate brokerages, investment firms, food storage companies, reinsurers and property management firms. Mr. Pichette provides his clients with advice on litigation avoidance, litigation preparedness and represents these clients before various local, state and federal courts and agencies. Mr. Pichette has been successful, on behalf of his clients, in both securing and avoiding multi-million dollar verdicts.
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Mr. Pichette is the author of the Defamation Chapter in the Legal Problems in Book Publishing Handbook, published by Practicing Law Institute, and the author of a recent article in the Journal of Financial Planning on Life in the World of Written Practice Standards.
- Mr. Pichette formerly served as Law Clerk to the Honorable Walter J. Skinner of the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
- J.D., Northeastern University, 1975
- B.A., summa cum laude, the University of Massachusetts
- Mr. Pinchette was selected for inclusion in Massachusetts Super Lawyers ® (2005 and 2004). Super Lawyers and Rising Stars employ an annual jurisdictional selection process. Only five percent of lawyers in the state were selected to the Super Lawyers list and 2.5 percent to the Rising Stars list. The listing appears annually in the November issue of Boston magazine and in New England Super Lawyers.
7/9/2005, The Patriot Ledger - "Whistle-blower Law Needs Updating"
Richard Pichette was featured in this article.