Tiffany joined Burns & Levinson in September of 2008, after participating in the Denver based firm Rothgerber, Johnson & Lyons, LLP’s Summer Associate Program in 2007 and serving as a law clerk at the Denver based firm Stevens, Littman, Biddison, Tharp & Weinberg, LLC. As a member of the firm's Private Client Group, Ms. Howard's areas of focus include estate planning, estate and trust administration, probate litigation, guardianship and conservatorships, and domestic relations.
- While at the University of Colorado School of Law, she was an Associate Member and then Lead Articles Editor for the Colorado Journal on International and Environmental Law and Policy.
- Ms. Howard also served on the Rothgerber Moot Court Honor Board.
- J.D., University of Colorado School of Law, 2008, Order of Coif
- B.A., summa cum laude, Curry College, 2002
- Ms. Howard was selected for inclusion in Massachusetts Rising Stars ® (2011-2013). Super Lawyers and Rising Stars employ an annual jurisdictional selection process. Only five percent of lawyers in the state were selected to the Super Lawyers list and 2.5 percent to the Rising Stars list. The listing appears annually in the November issue of Boston magazine and in New England Super Lawyers.
10/22/2010, Boston Bar Association Weekly Newsletter - Voices of the Bar
Tiffany Howard was quoted in this article.
Recent Articles and Publications:
Fiduciary Litigation in the Probate Court
Editors: Peter Zupcofska and Lisa Cukier. Other Burns & Levinson contributing authors: Brian Bixby, Elizabeth Crowley, Lisa Cukier, Andrea Dunbar, Tiffany Howard, Robert O'Regan, Sharon Quinan, Susan Stenger and Peter Zupcofska.
Will Contests, Compromises, and Practical Steps to Avoid Litigation
Chapter in MCLE Massachusetts Probate Manual, 2012
Step 11: It's Not Quite Over When It's Over
Massachusetts Divorce Law Monitor, July 27, 2011
2007 Amendments to the Colorado Wage Claim Act
Colorado Lawyer, 2007
This publication was written by both Michael D. Nosler and Tiffany M. Howard.
MBA Elder Law Education Program, 8.8.2012
Location: Peterborough Senior Center
Topic: End-Of-Life Planning