A partner in the Corporate practice, Bryan Natale represents clients in a wide range of transactional matters. His focus includes mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, venture capital financings, growth equity investments, distressed acquisitions, debt and equity financings, licensing and outsourcing, and securities and corporate governance.
His clients include private equity sponsors, venture capital funds, financial institutions, closely held and venture-backed emerging growth companies, privately held middle-market companies, and private equity-backed portfolio companies. They come from a variety of industry sectors, including healthcare, technology, software, life sciences, industrial and manufacturing, media, marketing, food and beverage, retail and consumer products, financial services and cannabis.
J.D., Suffolk University Law School, 2011
B.S., Boston College, 2006
U.S. District Court of Massachusetts
honors & awards
Massachusetts Rising Stars (2017-2018, 2020-2021)
Charles River Watershed Association
- Board of Director
Mergers & Acquisitions
Bryan has represented:
- Private equity portfolio company in its add-on acquisition of a data survey company.
- Private equity sponsor in its acquisition of largest national franchisee of automotive business with over 524 locations.
- Private equity sponsor in its add-on acquisition of a national franchise automotive business with over 24 locations.
- Private equity sponsor in its acquisition of a manufacturing business.
- Investment bank in its strategic acquisition of competitor investment bank.
- Private equity portfolio company in its add-on acquisition of a manufacturing business.
- Private equity sponsor in its sale of one its portfolio companies in the industrial manufacturing industry to a strategic buyer backed by private equity sponsor.
- National restaurant chain in its sale back to private equity sponsor.
- Privately-held construction company in its sale to a public strategic buyer in the steel and construction industry.
- Private pet/consumer products company in its sale to private equity sponsor.
Bryan has represented:
- Venture capital fund in its Series A and bridge financings of a healthcare software company.
- Venture capital fund in its Series A financing of a data analysis software company.
- Venture capital fund in its Series Seed financing of a component specification data management company.
- Venture capital fund in its Series A financing of an augmented reality company.
- Venture capital fund in its Series A financing of a robotics software company.
- Boxing fitness company in its Series A and Series A-1 financings.
- Media technology company in its Series A and Series B financings.
- Healthcare software company in its Series A financing.
- Generally, venture capital funds in their early-stage, Series A, Series B, later-stage and bridge financings.
Association for Corporate Growth (Boston Chapter)
- Deal Hunters Committee for Young Professionals
Turnaround Management Association Northeast Chapter
- Co-Chair of Next Gen Committee
Boston Bar Association
American Bar Association
Massachusetts Bar Association
“R&W Insurance As A Competitive Tool In Middle – Market Deals,” Private Equity Law360, May 2017
“Crossing the Finish Line: Winning Strategies in Closing the Deal,” Moderator, iGlobal Forum 13th Independent Sponsors Summit, September 2022
“Negotiating Contracts: A Critical Entrepreneurial Skill,” Panelist, The Boston Entrepreneurs’ Network, January 2022