Her practice includes wills and trusts, estate tax planning, planning for international estates, business succession planning, probate, and estate and trust administration. In litigation matters, Ms. Fletcher represents clients in disputes involving will contests and trust administration. Additionally, she advises clients with closely held and family-owned businesses as to such matters as buy-sell agreements, incorporation, employee issues and liquidating events. Prior to joining Burns and Levinson in 2011, she practiced in Lexington, Massachusetts.
- Boston Estate Planning Council, Committee Member since 2008
- Boston Bar Association
- Boston Probate & Estate Planning Forum
- In 2012, Christine was selected to participate in the Boston Chamber of Commerce’s Women’s Leadership Program. The Women's Leadership Program brings together an exclusive group of emerging women leaders in the Boston community, presenting them with unique opportunities to advance their leadership skills.
- While attending law school, Ms. Fletcher was the President of the Women’s Law Caucus from 1992-1993.
- J.D., Syracuse University College of Law, 1994
- B.A., cum laude, Boston University, 1991
3/17/2014, Mergers & Acquisitions Magazine - People Moves of the Week
J. Fraser Collin, Elizabeth Crowley, Christine Fletcher, Sara Decatur Judge, and Jonathan Levi were mentioned in this article by Anthony Noto.
Recent Articles and Publications:
Updating Your Estate Plan After a Divorce
Massachusetts Divorce Law Monitor Blog, August 19, 2013
Safeguarding Your Kids’ Future with Wills and Trusts
Massachusetts Divorce Law Monitor Blog, July 29, 2013
U.S. Supreme Court Declares DOMA Unconstitutional: What You Need to Know
Burns & Levinson Client Update, June 27, 2013
Staying The Course
Private Wealth, September 2012
The New Massachusetts Uniform Probate Code
Trusts & Estates Update, April 2012
Boston Estate Planning Council Round Table Breakfast, 2.5.2013
Location: University of Massachusetts Club
Topic: Practicing Under the New MUPC and MUTC
MCLE Program, 10.14.2010
Topic: Executive Employment Agreements for Private Companies