Andy Henderson is a partner in the firm’s Corporate, Business Aviation, Venture Capital & Private Equity, and Sports Groups, and has transacted numerous mergers and acquisitions on behalf of both public and privately held companies.
Andy focuses on the representation of family-owned and privately held businesses with respect to the purchase or sale of assets, entity selection and formation, and general corporate matters. He also counsels clients on a wide range of general corporate and contractual matters such as negotiating and drafting joint venture agreements, facility agreements, services agreements, licensing and distribution agreements, publishing agreements as well as advising clients on general copyright and trademark matters.
J.D., Northeastern University School of Law, 2002
B.A., Colorado College, 1988
U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Advised a restaurant investment fund in capital raise related to opening high end restaurants in the Boston area
- Represented Caturano and Company, New England’s largest regional full-service accounting, auditing, tax and business advisory firm, in its sale to McGladrey
- Advised and represented Healthcare Data Services, LLC from its formation, to its sale to athenahealth
- Represented Questex, a leading integrated business marketing company, with its sale to Shamrock Capital Advisors
- Represented PPI Sports, LLC in its acquisition of the Manchester Monarchs, ECHL franchise, from the LA Kings
- Represented InfoTrends/ITEX in its sale to Buyers Lab
- Represented Power Play 1, LLC in its acquisition of the Norfolk Admirals, ECHL franchise, from the Edmonton Oilers
Boston Bar Association
Massachusetts Bar Association