As a member of the firm's Private Client group, Tiffany's areas of focus include estate planning, estate and trust administration, probate litigation, guardianship and conservatorships, and domestic relations.
- The American Academy for Certified Financial Litigators, Founding Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association
- Tiffany is a regular contributor to the firm blog Divorce Law Monitor.
- The American Academy for Certified Financial Litigators awarded Tiffany the designation of Certified Financial Litigator in 2015. The AACFL is a private organization whose standards for certification are not regulated by a state authority or the American Bar Association.
- While at the University of Colorado School of Law, she was an Associate Member and then Lead Articles Editor for the Colorado Journal on International and Environmental Law and Policy.
- Tiffany also served on the Rothgerber Moot Court Honor Board.
- Tiffany joined Burns & Levinson in 2008, after participating in the Denver-based firm Rothgerber, Johnson & Lyons, LLP’s Summer Associate Program in 2007 and serving as a law clerk at the Denver-based firm Stevens, Littman, Biddison, Tharp & Weinberg, LLC.
- J.D., University of Colorado School of Law, 2008, Order of Coif
- B.A., summa cum laude, Curry College, 2002
- Tiffany was named a 2015 'Boston Rising Star' by the National Law Journal and Connecticut Law Tribune. This recognition is based on development of the law, advocacy and community contributions, service to the bar, and peer and public recognition.
- Tiffany was selected to the Massachusetts Rising Stars list (2011-2015) for Estate & Trust Litigation.
10/22/2010, Boston Bar Association Weekly Newsletter - Voices of the Bar
Tiffany Howard was quoted in this article.
Recent Articles and Publications:
A Closer Look at the Supreme Court’s Same Sex Marriage Ruling
Massachusetts Divorce Law Monitor, June 30, 2015
Fiduciary Litigation in the Probate Court
Editors: Peter Zupcofska and Lisa Cukier. Other Burns & Levinson contributing authors: Brian Bixby, Elizabeth Crowley, Lisa Cukier, Andrea Dunbar, Tiffany Howard, Robert O'Regan, Sharon Quinan, Susan Stenger and Peter Zupcofska.
Will Contests, Compromises, and Practical Steps to Avoid Litigation
Chapter in MCLE Massachusetts Probate Manual, 2012
Step 11: It's Not Quite Over When It's Over
Massachusetts Divorce Law Monitor, July 27, 2011
2007 Amendments to the Colorado Wage Claim Act
Colorado Lawyer, 2007
This publication was written by both Michael D. Nosler and Tiffany M. Howard.
Divorce Meet-Up, 10.6.2015
Location: Burns & Levinson, 125 Summer Street, Boston, MA
Topic: Co-Parenting During the Holidays
Boston Bar Association Seminar, 5.28.2015
Location: Boston Bar Association - 16 Beacon Street, Boston, MA
Topic: Who Has to Prove What: Burdens of Proof and Presumptions in Fiduciary and Probate Litigation
Massachusetts Bar Association Seminar, 3.26.2015
Location: Massachusetts School of Law, 500 Federal Street, Andover, MA
Role: Faculty Member
Topic: Financial Exploitation of Elders & Undue Influence
MBA Second Annual Probate Law Conference, 11.14.2014
Location: Randolph, MA
Topic: Undue Influence and Equitable Remedies
MBA Elder Law Education Program, 8.8.2012
Location: Peterborough Senior Center
Topic: End-Of-Life Planning